Ladies and Gentlemen, dear viewers,
We would like to remind you that participation in the performance of „Wyspa” is possible after each viewer submits a declaration of the current health condition. The declaration is available for download below or to be completed immediately prior to presentation.
Along with the declaration, the participant agrees to the processing of the personal data provided to the extent specified in the „Guidelines for organizers of cultural and entertainment events during the SARS-CoV-2 virus epidemic in Poland”, under pain of refusal to allow such viewers to enter the audience.
In order to shorten the waiting in line before the performance, we have provided declaration forms below, please print and complete and take them with you on the day of the performance. At the same time, we would like to inform you that the printed statements will be available from the Theater employees before the performance.
RULES FOR SAFE PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT:
- Tickets for the „Wyspa” show are sold online or directly at the theater box office 2 hours before the performance.
- Only viewers who have a valid ticket for the performance of „Wyspa” on a given day, together with a signed declaration that, to their knowledge, are not infected, quarantined, under epidemiological supervision or showing signs of infection (fever, cough, dyspnoea)
- The declarations will be signed and submitted in the foyer of the Theater.
- The statement can also be downloaded from the website of the Wrocław Mime Theater and brought with you or sent by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The entrance to the premises of the Theater, and thus the audience, will be open to viewers one hour before the performance. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the show starts.
- When entering the premises of the Theater, hands should be disinfected and body temperature measured with a non-contact thermometer.
- Staying on the premises of the Theater during the entire stay is only possible
- in masks that cover the nose and mouth.
- Please keep social distance during your stay at the Theater.
- The entrance to the audience of „The Island” will start 5 minutes before the start of the performance.
- After taking the place designated by the audience service, you should stay there until the end of the performance.
- Places intended for viewers are arranged in accordance with the applicable rules.
- When entering the audience, you must present an electronic or paper ticket (printout of the ticket received by e-mail). Ticket control takes place contactless at the entrance to the audience.
- All employees of the WTP service work in masks and gloves.
- Please follow the recommendations of the staff who will direct you to the designated places.
- Hand disinfectants will be available for viewers during the performances.
- There will be no cloakroom during the „Wyspa” performance.
- After each performance, the audience is disinfected.
- By purchasing a ticket and participating in the performance, you accept the above regulations.